At Your Side provides in-home care services to individuals throughout The Woodlands, Texas area. Our Woodlands team is filled with passionate individuals who help make life easier for those experiencing the challenges of aging, managing a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury by helping them remain in the comfort of their homes. Our caregivers truly care about making a difference in the lives of our clients and their families.
Our commitment to quality care begins with our compassionate and proactive approach. Our caregivers are the heart of our company. We take steps to make sure we hire only the most qualified caregivers so that our clients can rely on empathetic companions that have the competency required to take care of all of their needs.
We have a rigorous 10-step hiring process for our caregivers, nurse oversight of client care, and ongoing training and evaluation at every level. Our hiring process focuses on verifying skill as well as on confirming applicants compassion, kindness and understanding.
To become an At Your Side caregiver, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Would you like the make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? Apply today to join our growing team in The Woodlands. For further questions about employment opportunities with At Your Side, please call 281-719-5221.